Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Sacred Sexuality

Your Sacred Sexuality

This piece is focused on women and their sexuality.
By honoring your body, sexuality, bloodtime and life; you honor The Goddess.
Make the intention to start today to heal your sexuality.
There are a variety of ways to do this:


Suggestions:
- Have clear & honest intentions for your body, partner, lovemaking, and sexuality.
- Recite positive affirmations about your body & sexuality everyday.
- Honor your blood time (menses) with respect, loving thoughts & quiet time.
- Practice keeping your eyes open during lovemaking.
- Learn more about your own body. Explore it, read about it, take a workshop, and make time to love yourself.
- Both you & your partner should wash your hands before lovemaking to honor the body & remove lower energies beforehand.
- Talk openly about your sexuality & lovemaking with your partner
- Intend to heal yourself on all levels of being and to honor all aspects of your body & life
- Intend to attract a partner that is self-loving, clear, honest, respectful, mindful, responsible, trusting & healing themselves


Affirmations:
I honor my body.
I honor my sexuality.
My womb is blessed, balanced, and happy.
I treat my body with respect.
I speak well of my body.
I accept my sexual self with love & light.




For more info, visit "Honoring Your Divine & Sacred Sexuality" - http://divinesacredsexuality.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment