Your Perfect Spiritual Care
It is important for us to take the time out to work on healing our minds, physical body, emotional body, and spiritual body. There are many various ways to do this and is different for each person. It may involve journal writing, getting monthly massages, going to a workshop, doing a training, or going to the gym. Find what works for you.
1. Keep a daily spiritual practice.
2. Connect with your higher self and spirit guides of light.
3. Make time for stillness.
4. Get healing work/alternative medicine on the monthly basis
5. Practice daily gratitude
7. Use clear prayer and intentions in your daily life
8. Create an altar in your home
9. Read positive affirmations to yourself everyday.
10. Pray for others on the daily basis (i.e. family, friends, neighbors, town and country, humanity, Earth).
I accept myself for who I am.
I forgive myself, knowing I am always doing the best I know how.
I change the world around me by changing myself.
I focus on what is good and loving in other people, thus contributing to their ability to experience themselves in a more positive way.
I radiate my soul's light wherever I go.
I remember my dreams. They show me answers and solutions.
I listen to and recognize my higher self's messages.
I know I have unlimited potential.
The Divine Plan of my life is unfolding perfectly.
I am open to receive all the gifts the universe has to give me.
For more ,
Spiritual Awareness: Cultivating A Daily Spiritual Practice - http://adailyspiritualpractice.blogspot.com/