Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Perfect Friends

Your Perfect Friends


Choose to be around people who fully support and love you as you are. Be around friends who inspire you. Love, respect, honor, and accept your friends as well. Friendships should feel like a gift and in order for it to grow, there has to be an equal energy exchange between all. As you heal, be open to be around those who are healing themselves as well.


Suggestions:
1. Pray for your friends
2. Keep clear and open communication with your friends
3. Have healthy boundaries with friends
4. Do fun activities together
5. Let them know how you feel about them
6. Be loving towards your friends
7. Only keep people in your life who honor, love, and respect you
8. Be with people who welcome your fullest self-expression
9. Create clear intentions about the kind of friends you are available for


Positive Affirmations:
I am a wonderful, supportive friend.
I allow people to be any way they want to be. I accept and love others unconditionally.
I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do.
Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth.
I recognize the divinity in everyone I meet.
I recognize love or the need for love behind every word that is spoken to me. I always respond with love.
Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth.
I listen to others with a silent mind. I hear what is going on beneath their words.
I choose to be around people who contribute to my feelings of aliveness.
I focus on what is good and loving in other people, thus contributing to their ability to experience themselves in a more positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment