Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Perfect Family

Your Perfect Family


Family can be: blood relatives, friends, adopted, in-laws, extended, Christ/higher self, divine self, spirit guides, guardian angel, plants, animals, minerals, etheric beings

Pray for your family. Love them. With family, do your best to have clear boundaries, clear intentions and open communication. Sometimes because we are related to someone we allow them to treat us in poor ways because we feel they are family and you have to take it. Be willing to accept that some family may not be the best for you and you may require physical space from them. Family are people, too. They can have shadows, jealousy's, and may not always act from the highest place.


Suggestions:
1. Pray for your family
2. Keep clear and open communication with your family
3. Have healthy boundaries with family
4. Do fun activities together
5. Let them know how you feel about them
6. Be loving towards your family
7. Be willing to have less interaction with toxic family members



Positive Affirmations:
Every day I experience more love in my life.
I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do.
I allow people to be any way they want to be. I accept and love others unconditionally.
Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth.
I recognize love or the need for love behind every word that is spoken to me. I always respond with love.
I listen to others with a silent mind. I hear what is going on beneath their words.
I focus on what is good and loving in other people, thus contributing to their ability to experience themselves in a more positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment