Open Your Heart. Expand Your Thinking. Evolve Your Being. Bring More Light into Your Life.

This great site focuses on amazing ways to bring holistic health and wellness to all aspects of your life.







Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Perfect Body Care

Your Perfect Body Care


It is important for us to take the time out to work on healing our minds, physical body, emotional body, and spiritual body. There are many various ways to do this and is different for each person. It may involve journal writing, getting monthly massages, going to a workshop, doing a training, or going to the gym. Find what works for you.


Suggestions:
1. Exercise daily.
2. Get enough sleep.
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Create a daily spiritual practice
5. Eat well.
6. Talk and think kindly of your body.
7. Use positive affirmations daily
8. Tell your body "thank you" often
9. Hold the intention for your body to be healthy, clear, balanced, happy, and filled with light



Positive Affirmations:
My posture is perfect.
I breathe in ways that evolve my body.
I picture myself with a fit, trim, and healthy body. As I picture it, I create it.
With each breath out, I release tension and pain. My body feels wonderful.
With each breath in I increase the light in my life.
My bones are strong and support me well.
I smile often. I feel happy when I smile.
I am at my peak.
My DNA is building a new, vibrant body that is filled with light.
I relax my body throughout the day.
I feel all the molecules and atoms in my body rearranging themselves to create even greater fitness and health.
I love to stretch, and I do so often.
I am pain free. My body feels good.





For more info, visit "Healthier Living, Healthier Being" -
http://tennebula.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment